JMU Law Firm’s technical department is comprised of surveyors registered at the Court of Florence. Working in close collaboration with the firm’s lawyers, our team can produce technical reports for real estate of any kind and value, in English, Italian or other language if required.
The reports cover the following aspects:
- Checks to verify if the property conforms with all relevant planning permits/regulations and Cadastral registrations;
- Market value estimates;
- Checks relating to the various systems including heating, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, drainage, etc.;
- Structural checks;
- Geological checks;
- Checks to ensure the accuracy of land and boundary measurements using GPS devices;
- Advice on the various renovation works permitted in each instance;
- Digital survey plans;
- Quality controls on works carried out and in-depth cost analysis.
Our technical experts can also assist with the following:
- Planning and managing all kinds of renovation works;
- Updating land registry records;
- Providing expert evidence in civil actions;
- Advice with regards to property development;
- Coordinating all aspects relating to worksite safety.
Our technical department has compiled reports on hundreds of properties throughout Italy, with property values ranging from Euro 100,000-20,000,000. The report will also contain a detailed description of any problems found, and the various options available to resolve them.SURVEYORS